Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Brand new, never mounted (pic on Jeep is from ad). Fits 2007 to 2017 JK Wrangler 2 and 4-Door Models Sells for over $450.
Black textured powder coat all steel
Accepts a winch and includes fairlead mount
Raised tube winch guard
Bumper accepts a 14" overall length LED Light Bar (light bar sold separately)
Includes (2) d-rings
The Fishbone Front Stubby Winch Bumper with Tube Guard is ready to light up the trail. Its narrow design hugs the bottom of the grill for tire clearance and allows your tires to hit the obstacle before the bumper. This bumper is designed to accept a 14" overall length LED light bar. PLEASE NOTE, the LED light or Winch is NOT included. The bumper is ready to accept a winch and includes a fairlead mount. All necessary hardware included (my hardware is black, not silver as pictured in ad).

Attachments

·
Registered
909 Posts
How much does that bumper weigh? I'm in Texas, so I can't take it off your hands, but I've been a bit interested in picking one of those up in the next few months.

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh I'm sorry, I sold it, I forgot to take it off here. I never weighed it but it was not heavy at all. I'm a small female and I could carry it. I'm sure if you contacted Fishbone they'd tell you for sure. Its a really nice bumper, I just need tires more! Best of luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts