Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Steel fender flares made by a Spyder ? Co.?
I was at the jeep dealer checking parts availability and they had a tricked out jeep JK with aftermarket steel fender flares. I looked underneath and it looked supported by a tubular substrate.
Anyone seen these or know of the company?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Steel fender flares made by a Spyder ? Co.?
I was at the jeep dealer checking parts availability and they had a tricked out jeep JK with aftermarket steel fender flares. I looked underneath and it looked supported by a tubular substrate.
Anyone seen these or know of the company?
Poison Spyder?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know of two. The narrow, which is in the pic and the normal width. They also have aluminum. They're strong enough to stand on.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They also come with a nutso high price tag I just found out. $650.00 ouch!

·
Registered
511 Posts
They also come with a nutso high price tag I just found out. $650.00 ouch!
For steel they are only $495 for front and $495 for the rear. Order from Northridge and get 10% off and you have 900 for the set. Aluminum are only $565 per set.

There are plastic flares on the market that cost 400-500 bucks and give no here NEAR the protection that the Poison Spyder flares give you. Ive rubbed mine on a few trees and besides needing a little re-paint on the tube, the tree got the worse end of the deal.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For steel they are only $495 for front and $495 for the rear. Order from Northridge and get 10% off and you have 900 for the set. Aluminum are only $565 per set.

There are plastic flares on the market that cost 400-500 bucks and give no here NEAR the protection that the Poison Spyder flares give you. Ive rubbed mine on a few trees and besides needing a little re-paint on the tube, the tree got the worse end of the deal.
Thanks for the heads up RJ. That's do-able.
:iamhappy:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts