Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm a little behind the ball on this one, but better late than never. I have got to take a second to brag on Steer Smarts, specifically @Compliant and Jaye.

While I was Jeep Beach, I stopped into their booth and asked them if they had any issues with their steering products being compatible with the Fox ATS, as I had noticed some rubbing. They agreed to take a look at it for me later in the evening. They not only took the time out of their day to look at my issue, but when they determined the problem wasn't their products, but the ATS needing to be adjusted, they delayed their dinner to help me get it sorted out! They not only solved my rubbing problem, but also knocked a few feet off my turn radius by helping me out.

Not their product causing the issues, but they still helped me out--that says a lot about the type of people they are and the type of support you can expect from their customer service.

Support this company, and buy their awesome products. I wish every vendor was as dedicated to product R&D and customer support as they are!

Thanks again @Compliant and Jaye! Very nice to meet you guys, and we'll see you next year.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Agreed, awesome people, awesome products. Ron goes above & beyond for his customers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts