Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Sponsoring Vendor
4,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
325 Posts
Any more information on them? I do not see any details or them on their website?

·
Sponsoring Vendor
4,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any more information on them? I do not see any details or them on their website?
Not yet. It is coming. We are the the first to get the info and get it up on our site. More info will come as soon as we have it. They look awesome! Pre-Orders are already coming in so get yours soon!

-Jason

·
Super Moderator
16,374 Posts
Interesting clamp design instead of jam nut... That's the only aluminum TR that I know of built like that.

Reactions: KrawlOff-Road.com

·
Registered
7,838 Posts
Interesting clamp design instead of jam nut... That's the only aluminum TR that I know of built like that.

Jam nut has never been an issue on my Fusion4x4.- It’s a counter threaded deal.

·
Super Moderator
16,374 Posts
Jam nut has never been an issue on my Fusion4x4.- It’s a counter threaded deal.
I don't find the jam nuts as a problem either... Don't like them on my control arms, but they are somewhat a necessary evil. In a trackbar, draglink or tie rod, the clamp is very convenient...

·
Registered
7,838 Posts
I don't find the jam nuts as a problem either... Don't like them on my control arms, but they are somewhat a necessary evil. In a trackbar, draglink or tie rod, the clamp is very convenient...
Agreed, control arms are a PITA due to poor access to jam nuts. The last time I messed with my trackbar I ended up putting red loctite on the threads and torquing to 250 ft*lbs. Hope that does the trick.

·
Registered
325 Posts
If they are left and right hand threads then ok. If not adjustment can be a bit of a hassle.

The ends look like they might have more offset in than compared to some others. This would push the bar out into more of a danger zone.

I also wonder what the diameter of the rod is and what the ends are from future availability and comparison to the other "one ton" setups.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts