Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bent my stock steering stabilizer on my'14 Rubicon- 3.5" Rubicon Express lift, 35" tires. Any opinions on single or double, any first-hand success with the loose feel/swim that you can sometimes have when altering stance?

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
no need for a dual, just pick up whatever your wallet desires. The rubicon express (and many others) come with a relocation bracket.

·
Registered
5,701 Posts
x3. Dual stabilizers are only useful when you are rolling on very large tires and one stabilizer doesn't provide enough damping. They are mostly the product of publicity and appearance. If you really want dual stabilizers just go one single steering stabilizer for low frequency damping and one steering attenuator (which many are fond of) for high frequency damping.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone! Seems like the relocation option is a good move, unless I want to potentially replace the part again in the future.

·
Super Moderator
14,584 Posts

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
x3. Dual stabilizers are only useful when you are rolling on very large tires and one stabilizer doesn't provide enough damping. They are mostly the product of publicity and appearance. If you really want dual stabilizers just go one single steering stabilizer for low frequency damping and one steering attenuator (which many are fond of) for high frequency damping.
This x100

if you are on tires large enough to require dual's, you should be running hydro assist.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts