Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for recommendations for relocation brackets for the stock steering stabilizer. Just looking to get it above the tie rod. Thanks, Jim

·
Registered
554 Posts
OME is about $100 for the bracket and stabilizer, pretty simple install and does the trick.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
What year JK ? i just went through this not too long ago and had the same questions.

I think if it's prior to 2011 you just need the relo bracket, like this one, and then you can rotate the factory tie-rod clamp, but ask to make sure as i'm not sure :)
SYNERGY MANUFACTURINGÂ*::Â*Jeep JKÂ*::Â*Synergy Jeep JK Steering Stabilizer Relocation Kit

If 2011 and up, you needed a Relo bracket and and tie-rod bracket

for my 2013
I bought this
SYNERGY MANUFACTURINGÂ*::Â*SteeringÂ*::Â*Synergy Jeep Steering Stabilizer Clamp

and this, though i think the one above should have worked just as good
SYNERGY MANUFACTURINGÂ*::Â*Jeep JKÂ*::Â*Synergy Jeep JK Steering Stabilizer Relocation Bracket

I also bought the Teraflex HD dampener as i needed to replace the stocker (rock damage)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What year JK ? i just went through this not too long ago and had the same questions.

I think if it's prior to 2011 you just need the relo bracket, like this one, and then you can rotate the factory tie-rod clamp, but ask to make sure as i'm not sure :)
SYNERGY MANUFACTURINGÂ*::Â*Jeep JKÂ*::Â*Synergy Jeep JK Steering Stabilizer Relocation Kit

If 2011 and up, you needed a Relo bracket and and tie-rod bracket

for my 2013
I bought this
SYNERGY MANUFACTURINGÂ*::Â*SteeringÂ*::Â*Synergy Jeep Steering Stabilizer Clamp

and this, though i think the one above should have worked just as good
SYNERGY MANUFACTURINGÂ*::Â*Jeep JKÂ*::Â*Synergy Jeep JK Steering Stabilizer Relocation Bracket

I also bought the Teraflex HD dampener as i needed to replace the stocker (rock damage)
Mine is a 2015. I have an AEV 2.5 Dualsport lift and added a JKS adjustable front track bar. Will the JKS track bar cause any issues with the steering stabilizer relocation bracket?

·
Commercial Member
1,550 Posts
Mine is a 2015. I have an AEV 2.5 Dualsport lift and added a JKS adjustable front track bar. Will the JKS track bar cause any issues with the steering stabilizer relocation bracket?
Here is my Rubicon Express SS Kit with relocation bracket and a JKS Tie Rod mount with a JKS Track Bar. There is no interference with the JKS TB.

Note: You need to mount the JKS Tie Rod mount rotated slightly forward so that the top of the mounting plate tilts to the front of the Jeep. You get better clearance with the diff cover that way. I just put a JKS sticker on the SS :)

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts