Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I find I need to replace the Steering Stabilizer in my vehicle. Thinking about the Old Man Emu but I wonder if I have to spend that much, even though I'd like a better quality component. Recommendations?? Also, anything else you might recommend as well as long as I'm under there that would be a good additional replacement. Finances ARE a consideration.

Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
No you do not. All staibilizers are valved 50/50 and many of us are using an inexpensive Monroe staiblizer which you can pick up and many auto parts stores for under 30.00. If you search you can find the part number in posts.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Neil F. said:
No you do not. All staibilizers are valved 50/50 and many of us are using an inexpensive Monroe staiblizer which you can pick up and many auto parts stores for under 30.00. If you search you can find the part number in posts.
This.
No sense in spending extra cash on a fancy stabilizer. They'll all do the same thing.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Rough Country has a N2.0 steering stabilizer for 30 bucks..the 2.2 is $50..i run the 2.0, they say its better then the 2.2 as well, and 20 bucks cheaper...its beefy and it makes a huge difference over the stock one i had...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts