Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How can I tell if its a problem with steering components or suspension components?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And i mean for a sway not a bump steer but a sway like driving in a cradle.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is lifted about 2-4 inches with a budget boost blocks in the springs looks like after market control arms.

·
zombie & ninja slayer
2,276 Posts
have you checked the trac bars and alignment

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah i replaced the stock trac bar with a jks adjustable trac bar and it is properly aligned. I almost want to get rid of it cause ive had it for a year and i get seasick driving it. Its all over the road and rocks like a cradle. Ive tried about everything ( pitman arms, trac bar, bushings, frequent alignment, smaller tires and some other things i cant remember.) I know its not death wobble or bump steer. Please help haha

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok please stay tuned its dark out now so ill get them first thing in the morning!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No it does it everywhere...ive takin it over 200 miles on a trip to the mountains and it did it the whole time.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

this looks weird...not sure if thats suppose to be there like its a jerry rig or something...any ideas?

·
Registered
8,952 Posts
that track bar is going to hit the tie-rod without 2" front bumpstop extensions.

post pics of the springs too...the whole spring, maybe with the tire turned to one side. and yes, the arms look like fixed poly bushing aftermarket POS's.

post pics of the rear too...springs, track bar, etc.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts