Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Able to get a Kenwood DNX5080EX head unit at great price..Will this work in my 2016 Wrangler....looking for touch screen and navigation..want it to look stock....or does anyone have advice without breaking the bank..thanks

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Able to get a Kenwood DNX5080EX head unit at great price..Will this work in my 2016 Wrangler....looking for touch screen and navigation..want it to look stock....or does anyone have advice without breaking the bank..thanks
CHeck on www.Crutchfield.com Tons of knowledge there. you can probably just go on their website to see what fits your jeep. That head unit may show up.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Don't want to break the bank? don't use the hammer...you want a Kenwood DNX5080EX that is cool, for $300~ish, or for roughly same price (depending on where you go) you can consider an Android based HU that will offer tonnes more functionality ranging from radio/media player to internet capable device that can provide navigation abilities and keep your GPS up to date (if using something like Waze)

CHeck on www.Crutchfield.com Tons of knowledge there. you can probably just go on their website to see what fits your jeep. That head unit may show up.
agreed, I would suggest doing this, knowing is half the battle!! Welcome to the Wrangler forums!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts