Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. I'm new to the Wrangler community and could not find info on theta stock radios. I gave up a fully loaded luxury SUV with a tech package. So there are a few things I'm missing. Mainly a Bluetooth phone interface. My Jeep has a bares bones stock radio. Is like to swap to a factory radio with Bluetooth and XM built it. Can someone tell me
If the Bluetooth mic is built Into the radio or if I'll Need to run a separate mic and change the harness. Also where is everyone installing your satellite antennas? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
Welcome to the forum. There are plenty of options available. You can try to round up an RHR unit. Bluetooth is built-in. The NAv antenna mounts to the frame above the radio. RHB unit would need the bluetooth module separately. Both would require a microphone. The wire comes long enough to run it to the A pillar right below the visor mount.

These are stock Mopar replacement units. The Wranglers come with them as add-ons.

You could go aftermarket. Plenty of stuff out there. There ae camps for both options here on the forum. You will probably hear from both, soon.

Bob

1 - 2 of 2 Posts