Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some really off the wall sticker/decals for doors and windshields. I've removed the dealership decal so far...next are the "Wrangler" & "Sport" stickers. Thought about getting matching WV decals they sell in Walmart to put on the doors, but not sure how long they will last. Any ideas???

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
Pixeldecals.com has lots of cool decals. They seem to be very high quality. I think they may even make custom decals.

I have two decals they made and have been on since 2009 and they still look like they did the day I put them on.

·
Registered
378 Posts
They definitely do make custom decals. Think of something personal and crazy and have fun! Don is working up something for me for his next batch! Can't wait!

·
Premium Member
1,221 Posts
I've seen this decal around a few times. I like it but it's not for me.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I just ordered some off of ebay....2 different windshield decals (because I know I'll eventually have to replace my windshield, lol)....one says "Where we're going....we don't need roads" & the other ones says "It's a GIRL thing....you wouldn't understand!" The other 2 are going on my windows & they say "Silly Boys (with a jeep image) are for girls" & the other one says "OOPS" with a image of a Jeep tipping over. I also got the switch decals from Pixeldecals.com & LOVE them :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Awesome!! Thanks guys! Would like to get one for the windshield as well...I thought about scanning Ebay for ideas as well....but then....I saw the link for plasti-dip stenciling! INCREDIBLE idea!! May have to look into that, too

·
Registered
414 Posts
Go to pixeldecals.com and get something completely unique by working up something custom. He will do graphics and lettering. He even has the Rubicon font.

Attachments

·
Registered
236 Posts
Not really off the wall, however I like it just the same.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I actually have a stick family just haven't used them yet. We're the Schitt family. We have no shitt dog Schitt ect...lol

1 - 20 of 100 Posts