Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting ready to put my hard top back on and wanted to decorate it with Stickers.

Problem is everytime i order something, i rarely get a sticker.

I need a BESTOP sticker, RANCHO sticker, and a DRAKE OFF ROAD sticker.

Where can i get some of these?

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
Getting ready to put my hard top back on and wanted to decorate it with Stickers.

Hey there! PM me your address and you can cross the Bestop sticker off your list!
*CassieAtBestop

·
Registered
645 Posts
Yeah I'm like you. Don't know why I need them but I like getting the stickers with stuff I buy too. And I'll stick them up rather than leave them in the box (although I usually put them on the fridge in the garage). Nothing in my Besttop box either. :'( Nor my American Racing wheels i spent so much on. But order something from summit racing and they give you a whole book of stickers. Lol.

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
I think manufacturers should take note of this. When I got my Teraflex lift, I thought it was really cool that there were stickers in the boxes. My Spidertrax wheel spacers included stickers too. If stickers actually end up on Jeeps it is great, cheap advertising.

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
Besides, we all know that stickers add HP.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I am ok with stickers. They don't last forever. I did however get stickers in my Magnuson SC kit that had vinyl stickers you have to rub on. They look fantastic. Now I want all of my stickers to be vinyl. So I have left off all other stickers.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Usually you can get companies to send you a couple if you email them asking, more are happy to give out some cheap advertising to their customer base

·
Registered
1,121 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,872 Posts

Tell your Mom you were bad and got on her computer again.....

(jk, couldn't resist)(-:)

·
Registered
36 Posts
I've experienced in the past if you email the actual company that you have their product and would like to get some decals to advertise and show off their products on your vehicle they will gladly send you several in all shapes sizes and colors. I had this experience with BF Goodrich and Magnaflow in past. Give it a shot.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts