Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
The Jeep, Sport, Sahara, 4.0, Wrangler, TJ Rubicon, X all mean something.

·
Registered
210 Posts
It's just the jeep models, it's ur jeep put whatever u want on it. I have a sticker right above the jeep sticker, like the one in my profile pic and it look great. Best part about a jeep is making it your own!

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
haha, It's a Jeep, put whatever you want... just don't label it as a model higher than it really it is' For example, don't put Rubicon stickers on an X or any other model. That would just be lying.
I removed the stock silver colored stickers on mine and put black for the Jeep log and then added zombie crap cause I'm a geek that loves zombies.

Some may find it silly but it's not my fault if they lack a sense of humor and besides, I live in New Orleans, we embrace our odd culture here. :D

It's also very common to see club stickers in place of factory stickers.
Such as this on my friend Andrew's TJ...

It's really only limited by your imagination. Play around on Ebay. You'll find all kinds of stuff, Jeep with skulls for the e's, or paw prints and much more.... have fun.

·
Registered
148 Posts
There is a great side sticker thread on here that has a ton of fun pictures.

I plan to remove my X sticker and maybe replace the Jeep Wrangler stickers with black.

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Here is the SIDE DECAL thread....

http://www.wranglerforum.com/f5/show-us-your-side-decals-134501.html

and as per your request... I don't think decals make anything look bad if done correctly and tastefully....

Its up to you as to what you want on your Jeep... DO IT TO IT....

I have swapped my OEM's for custom yellow... added Eugene, Death Proof and local group I'm in....

·
Registered
161 Posts
got to put some thing to make it yours. i went with my nick name and a sexy girl.

if you do a sexy lady she has to be dirty

·
Registered
41 Posts
I put a long sticker across my back bumper that says "Take your top off and get dirty" ... I get compliments on it all the time :)

There are some great jeep stickers out there. I got mine from allthingsjeep.com

·
Registered
263 Posts
meili34 said:
I put a long sticker across my back bumper that says "Take your top off and get dirty" ... I get compliments on it all the time :)

There are some great jeep stickers out there. I got mine from allthingsjeep.com
Mine's on my windshield!

·
Registered
148 Posts

·
Registered
7,180 Posts
Before I had a wife, I had a 77 CJ-7. I had "if I wanted a hummer, I'd call your sister" on the back bumper. I sure miss that jeep.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts