Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Havnt posted much here as I have done everything to my Jeep I can. It is around the Quad Cities, Davenport to be exact. Had a great winter cause we had a lot of snow. Hoping for even more this year. One can only hope!!!
Pics of my politically incorrect Jeep. Conservatives love it. Liberals are afraid to say anything and young people dont knw what country the CCCP even was.

·
Registered
14,065 Posts
Sorry, driving in snow doesn't count as wheeling. :(

·
Registered
790 Posts
Sorry, driving in snow doesn't count as wheeling. :(
Maybe not, but its great to come out to your Jeep like this,

2-1-11b 013_resize.jpg

drive out, cruise around town,

2-1-11b 040_Resize.jpg

then come back and drive right back in while everyone else is shoveling their's out. :wavey:

The looks were priceless. :whistling:

·
Registered
14,065 Posts
I live in northern Iowa and have snow all winter. People around here all drive in snow just like your pictures everyday for several months. It gets old quickly.

·
Registered
790 Posts
I live in northern Iowa and have snow all winter. People around here all drive in snow just like your pictures everyday for several months. It gets old quickly.
:rolleyes: Much as I love a pissing contest...

No you don't. What is in my pictures (20") is HALF your YEARLY average in northern Iowa (40"). You certainly get more than we do...and I'm sure you've had storms like that...but you aren't driving around in 20" unplowed every day for several months. Thats just pure BS.

·
Registered
14,065 Posts
Bubba68CS said:

No you don't. What is in my pictures (20") is HALF your YEARLY average in northern Iowa (40"). You certainly get more than we do...and I'm sure you've had storms like that...but you aren't driving around in 20" unplowed every day for several months. Thats just pure BS.
Settle down bubba. I am not picking a fight. I apologize if it came off that way.

·
Registered
58 Posts

Well unless you have 40-inch tires on yours that aint 20" of snow. :D Sorry, just playing with ya!

·
Registered
790 Posts
Well unless you have 40-inch tires on yours that aint 20" of snow. :D Sorry, just playing with ya!
Wasn't dug down to pavement ;) The rear was digging down farther (as you'd expect)...but neither came close to pavement underneath. Actually I didn't end up going much farther than those pics because I couldn't make progress without a) enough speed to float over or b) digging down and turning the thing into a poorly designed plow. I actually think the coolest thing was seeing the skid plate indentations in the snow behind me:

2-1-11b 043 scaled.jpg

It was fun...for awhile. Does get old fast though.

·
Registered
14,065 Posts
Bubba68CS said:
Does get old fast though.
That was the point I was attempting to make earlier.

·
Registered
14,065 Posts
distortedtj said:
Agreed...but there is snow wheeling. :D
Looks like fun Tim.:thumb:

Must not have been too cold. The guys watching are not in cold weather gear.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts