Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I scored a poison spyder stinger. Anybody got pics with one? Wanna see what mine COULD look like with it. I don't have a winch, so imma somehow mount my lights on/in the hoop.

·
Registered
7,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will paint (it's kinna scratched up), mount, and post up between hunting trips this weekend.

·
Registered
981 Posts
**Stupid question alert**

What is the point of the stinger bumper, exactly?

If I had that sticking out from my jeep, I'd just wanna ram stuff with it.

·
Registered
274 Posts
SinfulDragon said:
**Stupid question alert**

What is the point of the stinger bumper, exactly?

If I had that sticking out from my jeep, I'd just wanna ram stuff with it.
In case you're on a steep decline and you start tipping over as if your jeep will flip on its roof, it'll prevent you from doing that. I saw a guy this weekend with a rear stinger bumper/tire carrier and he almost flipped over on his back if it weren't for the stinger

·
Registered
496 Posts
Plus they just look bad a$$. I would think people would be less inclined to challenge you on the road with one of those things attached to your front. Cutting you off and such.

·
Registered
7,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just as I suspected.....I'll be in the shop workin on the install after work. COME ON 6:00!!!!

·
Registered
981 Posts
Ok, so they are to help you get more air when you roll head over heals and they are for ramming stuff. Gotcha.

I'm going to have to agree with Imped (that felt bad ;) ) they stick out too far for my tastes.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts