Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I the only one getting these damn pop ups seems like they stop for a while then start back up its getting really old fast

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Not sure what your are using for a browser or add blocker, but...

I am using Chrome with uBlock Origin. That pretty well filters everything. When I need a website that has blocking turned off, I either switch off uBlock for that site or swap browsers to Edge or Explorer.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure what your are using for a browser or add blocker, but...

I am using Chrome with uBlock Origin. That pretty well filters everything. When I need a website that has blocking turned off, I either switch off uBlock for that site or swap browsers to Edge or Explorer.
I'm on my cell phone so not sure what I have but it only happens on this site

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Thanks for the link but I shouldn't have to pay to maybe not get pop ups on a free forum ridiculous
FREE? Nothing is for free, even this FREE forum costs somebody something.
One Dollar a month for 5 years support breaks your bank? Ridiculous.

Reactions: RoadiJeff

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the link but I shouldn't have to pay to maybe not get pop ups on a free forum ridiculous
FREE? Nothing is for free, even this FREE forum costs somebody something.
One Dollar a month for 5 years support breaks your bank? Ridiculous.
Thanks for your useless comment but with all the pop ups someone is making money

·
Premium Member
7,477 Posts
I don't mind becoming a supporter of this forum if the pop ups stops
In the link to that other thread I posted yesterday, someone else was complaining about pop-ups. Several of us pointed out that it mainly happens with free memberships. He reluctantly paid for a membership and later said it was well worth it because the pop-ups stopped.

I paid for a 5-yr because the money I've saved on DIY stuff and various discounts I've read about on here has been way more than the $60 I paid and it's just my way of saying thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts