Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy a 2.5in lift for my JKU, and I'm not looking for new rims at the moment. Does anyone have a lift with the stock 17in Moab style rims with a slightly bigger tire and no wheel adapters? I would like a little more ground clearance without adapters or re-gearing from my 3.73's. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The 34 10.5r 17 BFG all terrain would be perfect on the stock rim with a 2.5 lift.
So with that would you still need the wheel adapter? And do you know of anybody on the site who runs that setup that I can go and stalk? Thanks for the info man.

·
Registered
484 Posts
So with that would you still need the wheel adapter? And do you know of anybody on the site who runs that setup that I can go and stalk? Thanks for the info man.
Those tires will fit on a stock jeep with no lift.
Spacers aren't needed.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Cantona1307, thank you for the picture, that is exactly the set-up I am wanting to do.

I am wanting to keep the stock wheels and I am running the 3.73 with a 6 speed so I am not wanting any gearing issue.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
2.5 TF Spring lift with Rancho RS9000xl 285/75/17 Terra Grapplers Stock Wheels No Spacers Mounted the links inbound to avoid any issues with rubbing.
How did you mount the links inbound? I'm trying to visualize it but I'm not quite getting it.

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts

stock rubi rims, KO2 34x10.5-17 and 2.5" RK lift. the will look goofy without at least 1.5" wheel adaptors.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts