Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need these gone and am not trying to throw them in the garbage but I have Zero space to keep them. That being said I will hold onto them until next Monday. If no one responds off to the garbage they go.

I would love to send them to someone who has the need for my stock stuff. Pictures will come tomorrow

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I need these gone and am not trying to throw them in the garbage but I have Zero space to keep them. That being said I will hold onto them until next Monday. If no one responds off to the garbage they go.

I would love to send them to someone who has the need for my stock stuff just pay for shipping.. Pictures will come tomorrow
I know i said that i will send pics today but I got busy removing my seats and washing the entire JEEP from the 30 mile dust filled off-road extravaganza I took "crystal" out on this passed weekend. I had to remove the seats and lather the entire rest of her interior. Which took me just about forever to wash the soak the seats in soapy water then vacuum them dry-ish and do the same to the carpet as well.

But FYI these are not painted

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
I need a set of fenders for my 2016 stock JK Sport. If they will fit my Jeep, ship them to me.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I need a set of fenders for my 2016 stock JK Sport. If they will fit my Jeep, ship them to me.
I have a potential local pick up this weekend. Ill let you all know. There have been a few people infront of you that have asked. Ill let you know by monday.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts