Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone...

well, i decided to pick up the set of Mickey Thompson Limited wheels...they're being put on thursday since the dealer "misplaced" two wheels. They ordered two more in, at a dealer cost of 89 dollars so they'll come in thursday and i'll get them put on. My price for a full set of 5...$397 out the door (75 a wheel)!

Anyway, i'm going to sell the alloy wheels on my jeep now...what would be a good/fair price to sell these for? Here is a pic to help...

thanks a ton!
-Matt

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
Are they in as good as shape as they look in the picture? Wish i lived a little closer ... I would try pic those up ... i like that style of wheel.

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, they're in awesome shape...

I'll try to post some other pics...gotta wait til its light out though cause i've gotta use the camera on my blackberry.

Kinda sorta lost my phone out of my pocket on my motorcycle the other day on the highway and it got tagged by a car haha

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wheels and tires

I'm new to all of this, so since you're talking about wheels, I'll direct this question to you. Can I change from 225R/75/15 to 255/75/17 on 2003 wrangler without any changes?

·
Registered
5,104 Posts
^ No you would have to get a new rim the last number in the line is the rim diameter. So you can't stretch a tire 2in lol. Now on the width of a rim you can go around 4-5ins wider. So you can go 255/75/15.

·
Registered
188 Posts
sold mine for 195 on CL. Not trying to make a whole lot. Just help out another jeeper. I guess in hopes of being treated the same when I need a part.

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sounds good! I'll list em 200 for the set and include the lug nuts :)

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No sir...sold the wheels tonight for $200

only took a day on craigs

1 - 9 of 9 Posts