Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed a Maximus 3 winch plate on my stock front bumper - love it, has a sweet looking bull bar. Only problem is that the mount utilizes the factory tow hooks to hold it in place, leaving very little room to use the hooks for much else - not enough room for a winch hook or d ring to get a secure connection. Are there any options for me to add a third auxiliary tow hook to the front of my vehicle?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here is what I was mentioning.
ahh.. I actually have a standard jk bumper, not the 10A/X, but that does look pretty nice. I was hoping I could find something similar to the rear factory towhooks that could mount to the frame up front, although I haven't actually gotten under the vehicle to see if that is even feasible.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Bumper

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm in the same situation using the rockhard winch plate. Did you find something that would work?
not yet, unfortunately. I'll be sure to post back if I do, but at this point I am starting to wish that I sprung for a new front bumper.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts