Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I am looking to put a light bar on my front bumper without having to put on an entire new one. Do ya'll know of any good bars that will attach to the stock bumper on a JK?

·
Super Moderator
53,784 Posts
golfrek4 said:
Hey guys, I am looking to put a light bar on my front bumper without having to put on an entire new one. Do ya'll know of any good bars that will attach to the stock bumper on a JK?
MBRP baby.

Here's a pic of Glue's MBRP. Mine is going on 2mrw.

Check out the new RC metal Stubby conversion also.

I'd post links but using my phone :(

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
MBRP baby.

I sure wish she would let me plasti-dip her chrome grille. I got the plasti-dip setting in the shop and she backed out on me. Help me talk her into it.:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
53,784 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
Tell her the grill is easily removed and replaceable.

If my jeep was any other color it would be Bed lined for sure.
Heck, I've done had it out a dozen times. She likes her chrome. I just wanted to see what it would look like black for awhile. I like the ones with the blue grills, she don't.:nonono:

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
Nice find. I will show it to her. Plasti-dip only 18 bucks though.:thumb:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
MBRP baby.

Love the way that looks. When you install it, can u let me know how hard it was to do?

·
Registered
14 Posts
silverJKU2012 said:
That looks pretty sick, how was the install? I might have to order one.
Not too bad. Easier if you leave off the bottom plastic air dam piece. Good to have someone to help hold it too!

·
Registered
61 Posts
I am subscribed to this thread, what's the scoop on installing a MBRP along with a Rubicon? Can it be done without modifying the sway bar disco?

·
Registered
67 Posts
With the bar and 3 giant round lights directly in front of the grill, would airflow to the radiator be reduced, especially in hot slow off road driving? Does anyone notice temps going up?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I also did the Rugged Ridge Light bar with the 3 Rugged Ridge 100w lights. Install was quick and easy. Love the way it looks and the lights throw enough beam to cover the ditches and light up beyond the head lights. (now I just need to get the stubby bumpers)!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts