Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there everyone, I tried to do a search for my question and came up empty handed so I figured I would just post. Does anyone know if a stock bumper off of a 2008 rubi would fit on a 2014 sahara? I think they would, but I'm just double checking before I drove to go get it. Mine got a pretty knarly crunch and I can't afford to replace it with a good one yet, but someone has a used one for pretty cheap, so that's why I'm going that route.

·
Premium Member
1,407 Posts
It should fit. The only thing they changed was the metal bracket and I don't think it was by much. Just use your from the old bumper if needed.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sadly I am in Grande Prairie, Alberta so I don't think I could swing by and pick yours up! But that's a super cool offer. I'll grab the other one and throw it on, and if I need to use my old bracket, so be it. I'll update when it's all done.

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Sadly I am in Grande Prairie, Alberta so I don't think I could swing by and pick yours up! But that's a super cool offer. I'll grab the other one and throw it on, and if I need to use my old bracket, so be it. I'll update when it's all done.
It will fit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts