Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 98 Wrangler Sahara that is Forest Green. I was wanting to add some new decals and want the colors to match the stock "Wrangler" and the stock "4.0" and I can't tell if mine are white or silver. Does anyone happen to what color they are?

·
Full Size Jeep Dr.
3,432 Posts
My red 1999 has the silver lettering, to be replaced by black on a decently warm day.

·
Full Size Jeep Dr.
3,432 Posts
Yup, planning on using my heat gun, I just need a 70+, not-raining day to do it.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all, after I looked at them out of the sunlight I was able to clearly see they were silver. I just bought some "TJ" decals and I wanted them to match the other decals.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
blas32 said:
where can you get new decals?
Look on eBay. I have seen a ton if different fonts and colors. Check it out. Just type "Jeep Decals"

·
Registered
339 Posts
Salem50001 said:
Thank you all, after I looked at them out of the sunlight I was able to clearly see they were silver. I just bought some "TJ" decals and I wanted them to match the other decals.
For months i always thought my stock decals were white then ordered a white "wrangler" Hood decal and I while installing it I noticed they were actually silver

1 - 11 of 11 Posts