Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I broke 1 of my foglights. Any ideas where can I locate a replacement?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Me too this evening....I need only the bracket. Mine are from a 06', Hella and have the black case around the lamp. If you have the bracket that bolts to the light and bumper, email me at [email protected] or IM me. Good luck on your search. Ebay has a few lamps

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I broke it off the bumper rendering it useless. I really don't intend in spending a small fortune on new lights, just wanna replace 1. ( ordered my new rims today and saving for tires are more important ). Ill check eBay. Haven't found much out there

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
I'm replacing mine with KC lights. They have one that has a connector that plugs right into the stock harness connection. I'm not sure what they cost. I saw them in the 4wheel parts offroad magazine. I'll see if i can find it and get the part#

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
EBay is a little too pricey for my liking. For the same price I can get kc's. I may go that route instead.

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
i think those are so overpriced... for a just a little more money you can two KC's, with switch and harness. plug and play is nice, but 85 bucks per light? that's a joke.

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BeaverJeeper said:
i think those are so overpriced... for a just a little more money you can two KC's, with switch and harness. plug and play is nice, but 85 bucks per light? that's a joke.
I agree. I thought I could find a cheap replacement but to no avail. I'd rather spend my loot on something better

·
Registered
951 Posts
I have one good used complete housing off my 06. I had to buy a set to replace the lenses in mine, both cracked. Pm me and make offer

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have a broken fog light as well. Was thinking of doing the same thing. Buying a replacement from Jeep. They told me the price and I had to remind them that I already had the Jeep. Then I too also saw the ones on quadratec. $85.00 is a bit much for one fog light. Here is where the question comes into play. Why can't I use the stock wiring and buy a $85.00 set and just tap into the stock wiring harness? quadratec told that I could not do it. Anyone, know the reason why not?

·
Registered
951 Posts
u can wire your jeep anyway you want, just use the wiring connector off the broken stock one and splice it onto the new foglights u buy. thats the only difference,a universal set wont have the same style connector most likely

·
Registered
40 Posts
I had the same problem. But I do not want to dish out for a new fog just from a simple screw on bracket. I tried e-mailing HELLA directly today to see if I can buy a single or even a pair of brackets off of them. My fog light is in perfect condition works good. I have mines attached to my bumper and the bracket that holds it was what broke off.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts