Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm at work and after having my jeep for abt 2 weeks got rid of those stupid looking plastic end caps, now wondering what will the back look like if I do same thing , also has anyone modified the front stock bumper at all ? Like to see if you h

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Jeep Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Jeep Automotive tire

ad

·
Registered
127 Posts
I just took my front and back milk jugs off this weekend. Looks better. Rear does not look a lot better but the front sure does. I am going to take my stock bumper and cut it back to the frames and and a winch plate and call it done for now.

Like this

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pne123 said:
I just took my front and back milk jugs off this weekend. Looks better. Rear does not look a lot better but the front sure does. I am going to take my stock bumper and cut it back to the frames and and a winch plate and call it done for now.

Like this
That looks nice

·
Registered
2001 Wrangler Sport
4,645 Posts
I've had the back ones off for a while, I cant post any more pictures here I reached my limit but it looks better IMO, I had them off my front one too for about 4 months but I upgraded my bumper now

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wwch99tj said:
I did both front and back and then Bought Mopar flat end caps to give a finished look
I was thinking of welding some caps on next when I have time , think will look nicer

1 - 8 of 8 Posts