Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any if you still running a stock bumper up front smack something message myself or Paveslave.

We've got two stock front bumpers in our shed. They've got the fog lights still in them. Sorry I'm not willing to ship but will glaly meet you at the visitor center on base for the free part.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
snochick said:
If any if you still running a stock bumper up front smack something message myself or Paveslave.

We've got two stock front bumpers in our shed. They've got the fog lights still in them. Sorry I'm not willing to ship but will glaly meet you at the visitor center on base for the free part.
Doing this from my phone can be hard obviously. Davis monthan, AFB is where we live. So if u have the need you come pick them up. But the part is free.

Only reason we've kept them is we figured someone might need em or maybe turn em into stubby's. we had to cut our frame ends off for our psc ones so we couldn't reinstall them even if we wanted to. Not that we do.

Oh and they're probably pretty dusty. Been in my shed about 6 months but otherwise like new. No dents. Maybe some minor scuffs underneath from our tires tucking up and rubbing. but nothing visible. (That was why we went with shorty bumpers w/ 35's)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts