Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a stock khaki tj. What do I do? Seems to be a very hard colour to work with! Flares, colour matched what kind etc. black grille? Has anyone done this already?

·
Registered
658 Posts
What do you want to do? Make some appearance mods? Black and red work well as accent colors to the Light Khaki.

Try some red seat covers.

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
Why do you feel you even need to change it? I have seen some pretty goofy looking wranglers because the owner felt they needed to treat their TJ like a plasidip coloring book. :rofl:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just want to give it a bit of a change, want to get wheels and tyres. Don't think I will be lifting it though. Just one angle of the jeep seems to let it down, straight from the rear. Would like to beef it up a little.

·
Registered
663 Posts
They look good with the colour matched flares. I'd like to get mine done eventually. Google images is your friend there I think?

I guess if you're not lifting, a set of 31" aggressive looking tyres is the easiest and cheapest route forward? Supply seems a bit irregular over here at the moment though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts