Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Excellent condition and out of my April 2013 delivery JKU.

Swapped out and no longer need this one.

50$ local 75$ shipped.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
still available.

Perfect for anyone going back to stock to sell their Jeep or for someone who is top off year round and doesn't want to worry about getting a higher end touch panel radio stolen.

·
Commercial Member
2,013 Posts
SAT would be built into the radio for that year. Uconnect is a separate module and would need a MOPAR kit PN 82212159 in order to have Uconnect if it hhas the uconnect buttons. If it doesn't have them, then you'd need PN 82213221.

Sat and uconnect?

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It came out of a 2013 10th Anniversary Rubicon that came with Sat radio as most new ones did along with connectivity (uConnect) but the module is still being used in the Jeep. This would be for the head unit only.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump for a silly price on a new radio!

Did you leave your top off and ruin your first one?
Did you want a radio you could leave your top off and not worry about losing it to water intrusion?
Are you returning to stock to sell?
Do you want to reduce the chance of getting broken into for radio theft as only the most desperate thieves want a basic standard OEM radio?

If you answered yes to any of these break out 50 bucks and lets meet up.

·
Premium Member
4,392 Posts
Is the 130 RES a Mygig? I was under the impression only the touch Screens were mygigs

·
Registered
502 Posts
Doctorsti is missing in action. I sent the guy a PM two weeks ago and he has not been on since 9/5.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts