Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get rid of my stock Rubi KM1s & 17" factory wheels. These wheels have less than 1k miles on them and are in great condition!

I also have 5 15x8 ProComp Rock Crawler Series 52 wheels for sale (5x5, or 5x 127 (whichever size method you prefer)). These are for a JK model. I would like to keep sales close to central NC, as I only have a Jeep and not much room to carry 5 tires :)

Asking $900 for KM1s (price negotiable) and $200 for steelies. PM me if you're interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
340 Posts
Mojeaux said:
Tires sold, still have wheels available. Will take $150 for wheels.
These will fit my 2012 sport S without rubbing the brakes? Also one more question, will the tires hang out of the stock flares with a 11-11.5 wide tire?

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
These will fit my 2012 sport S without rubbing the brakes? Also one more question, will the tires hang out of the stock flares with a 11-11.5 wide tire?
You will need at least a 1/2" spacer to allow these to clear the brake calipers. Your tires might stick out about 1".

·
Registered
340 Posts
Mojeaux said:
You will need at least a 1/2" spacer to allow these to clear the brake calipers. Your tires might stick out about 1".
Thanks, i have to pass because i cant have any bit of my tires hanging out from under the flares. Good luck with your sale

1 - 5 of 5 Posts