Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
With so many modified rigs out there, seeing a bone stock Jeep in all its simplistic beauty is rather refreshing.
X2

I keep thinking that I should get the wife a stock TJ, she is in need of a new vehicle and I like the idea.

However.

I know it has precisely 0% chance of staying stock when I have an off year on my builds.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No Jeep should be stock. Especially a TJ.
Well, this one here is my DD, I don't off-road and so I don't feel need for any offroading MODS, runs 10/10 for what I use it for.
Only thing I feel the need of is little bit lift so that I can easily slide down under and work on it, other than that its sheer pleasure to drive a stock TJ.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
X2

I keep thinking that I should get the wife a stock TJ, she is in need of a new vehicle and I like the idea.

However.

I know it has precisely 0% chance of staying stock when I have an off year on my builds.
hahaha !! Its too tempting to not keep TJ stock.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I wish mine were stock, I would be a rich man.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Thanks!
The proverbial driven by an elderly couple and garaged. Only off road it had seen was manicured lawn. The soft top is OEM and had never been on it. We were the first to stretch it in place, take the windows out of the case and protective wrap and zip them in.
Also has a hard top.
Just fun to ride around in.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I see a good amount of stock jeeps around town in nj. Theres one the next block over thats yellow stock owned by a older couple and its always nice to look at when I drive by

1 - 19 of 19 Posts