Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all any1 got some good pics/stories from wheeling stock or close to vehicles? my tj is almost bone stock as are most of the peoples rigs i run with

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
have a club.... im at work and really not much goin on so i figured id throw it out there and see if i got any fun responses..... :)

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ps reginoal for canada is not real helpfull.... most are a 4 day drive away with none within a 2 or 3 hour drive of me lol

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Mine is stock with a CAI and BFG 31 AT's. So far, I've had no problems off roading. I've been to Leamington a couple of times. I went on a pheasant hunt on two occasions to Pelee Island.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
You can checkout blueridgejeepers.org and see my stock white TJ before I put my 4" lift and 33s on it. I believe there are 3 or 4 sets of pictures up there from Rausch Creek doing greens and blues, while I'm one of the few all stock Jeeps. Just goes to show its not how big it is, but how you drive it. Of course its a world of difference now that I'm a little higher ;)

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I wheeled stock for nine years. I'd recommend the less the lift the more the skid plates are needed. I'd hate to show you what mine looks like.

Have gooooood tow hooks and recovery stuff. The majority of the stucks where from getting in ruts that were a little too deep and bottom out the axles.

Stock wranglers are extremely capable for very rough terrain. The best free tip I can give you is drop your psi in the tires to 20lbs/sq.in. and disconnect the front sway bars with a socket wrench.

Happy wheeling and remember...

When in first you don't succeed,
try it in second.
Safety third!

JK on that last part!:rofl:

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
basically stock... except for tires & rims
running 15x8 rims & 30x9.50x15 tires...

hoping to find a few good places near home to try it out...

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:) i run my stocker all the tim.... tires are still small (23575r15 but at least there at.... that and tow points is all thats done till i get the funds/courage to throw in a bb lift... love it.... was just curious who else runs stock?

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i love that my stock tj is equal to if not better than a few buddies built trucks :D

·
Registered
784 Posts
Im stock except 31" ATs and offset rims

1 - 15 of 15 Posts