Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 02 tj and the dealer I got it from says its stock and all the shocks look factory and it doesn't look like there are any coil spacers I will post pictures tomorrow of the suspension but it just looks like I have the same amount of room (at least in the rear wheel well) as stock tjs and I have the rims and tires off a 2010 sahara and they stand about 32" tall maybe you can teel if you think it has a small lift or something

S__DAD0.jpg

·
Registered
126 Posts
idt it has a lift as there is like 3 inches of clearance in the front. and nerf bars are most definitely not stock lol

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Is it just me or is the back sitting higher up then the front?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya the bars I put on but ya its not leveled I haven't touched the suspension no matter how much I want to!!!!!!! just 4" with 33" tires

·
Registered
126 Posts
its usually always like that, remember than theres an engine in the front day and night so the front will sag faster and 4 inches with 33s? okay yea that's not stock

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it just bugs me because my friend has a tj with a small lift and 30 and our jeeps are the same size in height and

·
Mostly old school..!
12,149 Posts
Does it have a body lift? (It looks like a lot of space between the nerf bar/step and the body). Take some close up pictures of the frame/body. Also take some pics of the transfer case skid plate.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
S__7000.jpg

S__7001.jpg

S__F001.jpg

they look like normal body mounts there isn't really anything that looks like a lift but I feel like its just so much taller than it should be and that there is a lot of space in the wheel wells for having 32s on there

1 - 9 of 9 Posts