Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to make it aware those of you that are from the Southern Jersey (namely Cumberland County) that there have been a string of door thefts of Jeeps in and around the Vineland area.

Police Investigating After Doors Stolen Off Several Jeeps In Vineland « CBS Philly

As we all (should) know, it only takes two torx screws and the doors are history, so be mindful of what you carry inside and how your surrounding neighborhoods are. After hearing this news I ended up getting locking screws for each of the door hinges just as an added precaution and I am not even near Vineland. Just a heads up. =P

·
Registered
474 Posts
I just want to make it aware those of you that are from the Southern Jersey (namely Cumberland County) that there have been a string of door thefts of Jeeps in and around the Vineland area.

Police Investigating After Doors Stolen Off Several Jeeps In Vineland « CBS Philly

As we all (should) know, it only takes two torx screws and the doors are history, so be mindful of what you carry inside and how your surrounding neighborhoods are. After hearing this news I ended up getting locking screws for each of the door hinges just as an added precaution and I am not even near Vineland. Just a heads up. =P
I head about this. All the more reason to park my jeep in the Garage.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts