Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody from the Caroline, Talbot, and Queen Annes Co. areas in Maryland and the Kent, Sussex, and New Castle Co. areas in Delaware please keep your eyes out for a stolen 1959 white Cj 5. This Jeep was last seen on Racetrack Rd in Ridgely Md. on 01-09-12 and was reported stolen the morning of 01-10-12. This Jeep is reported to be in fair to rough condition and has no outstanding marks or features other then a hard top. If you have seen this vehicle or have info on it's whereabouts please call the Ridgely Police dept. at 410-634-2151

**I will be adding more info as I get it**

·
Knows a couple things...
49,405 Posts
Was this your Jeep? I had my own Jeep stolen last year so I'm both sorry and pissed to read that another Jeep is gone!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks everybody for looking out. As of right now I don't have any pics. or any real details since this Jeep was not mine. I have a bad feeling that whoever took this Jeep just might strip it or scrap it out since we have had a problem with junk thieves in the area

·
Registered
442 Posts
Ill keep an eye out here in Jersey incase he decides to come over the Delaware mem. bridge. Any tags ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No tags on it, the Jeep was used at the Ridgely Airpark to push airplanes around

1 - 10 of 10 Posts