Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Living in the great state of new jersey:rolleyes: as I do,one has to expect the butt holes to mess with your stuff...Well I was in the food store on sunday and some helped themselves to my new roll bar pads...I got them real cheap from a bud so that hurts even more lol...does anyone have set of gray or black ones they would like to sell...It would be greatly appreciated and they would be going to a good home...money is tight as it is for everyone and I just can't afford a new set right now....thanks joey

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
They took the time to remove them or were they sitting in the back? That is shitty!

·
that's what she said
16,481 Posts
They took the time to remove them.....lol....gotta start having the food store deliver lol....Joey
shoprite does "shop from home" and offers delivery, lol. where are you in jersey? i don't really ahve problems like that where i'm at.

·
Registered
422 Posts
yup im looking for some too. also looking for a soft top and flares......not to thread jack.

im sorry to hear about that!!!

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
They took the time to remove them.....lol....gotta start having the food store deliver lol....Joey
That's just plain a shootable on sight offence. We are on the fast road to hell in America.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts