Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2017 JKR...
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you fellas local to stoney Lonesome want to wheel on September 16th barring anymore tropical storms or hurricanes coming through? I'll be heading down on the 15th which is a Tuesday and wheeling on Wednesday....

·
Registered
2017 JKR...
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Didn't make it on the 16th because they aren't open Tuesday-thursday....but I just got back tonight....this park is pretty decent....ran the BOH trails and a few more before we headed back home...some insight on the trails....

Gut buster....it's basically impassable...the 3 foot wall at the top is now an 8 foot wall...I don't even know what makes it up this thing! It doesn't look like any of the videos I watched....it's worse....way worse...they need to remove it from the approved trails because it should have a rating of 73!

Switchback....this one is short but really exciting...the tropical depression went thru yesterday so it was a bit muddy which upped the challenge factor....pretty gnarly up top especially when muddy! You'll like this one....

Trail 404...pretty tame but still a nice ride...few hills and tight turns...it's easy...

All in all I really liked this Park....I'd go back if I was in the vicinity....

Met this really awesome couple in their JL and we went out together since we were the only people there...

Attachments

Reactions: JDE22
1 - 2 of 2 Posts