Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
:cool: heh Heh, I didn't get one, but

I was serially considering one, however, with a trailer and a rack, I decided not to getit, but

For a non security basket (internal) that one looks like a real convenient addition

Check with Bestop-(Geoff) first, they may have a similar one !!

Good luck

:rofl::rofl: JIMBO

·
Registered
543 Posts
I really like the look of those and I could think of a few times where that would work out great but I can think of more times when it would get in the way. I wonder what the weight capacity is?

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i will check around, thanks.. I was wondering about how much weight too it would hold. I like the idea - no drilling and it goes up too

·
Get your Jeep dirty!!!
762 Posts
Home depot or lowes carry a plastic tool box that fits the back and its lockable too.Best price ive seen were like $80.I can post pix iof you want.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Home depot or lowes carry a plastic tool box that fits the back and its lockable too.Best price ive seen were like $80.I can post pix iof you want.
sure. i'd like to see it...

like to see that rampage one in person too..not really any local 4x4 stores out here in NW indiana :(

·
Get your Jeep dirty!!!
762 Posts
sure. i'd like to see it...

like to see that rampage one in person too..not really any local 4x4 stores out here in NW indiana :(

Here you go,i dont have a close up but you get the idea....

I got everything in there from tools,extra winch cable,first aid kit,jumper cables,compressors and so on.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here you go,i dont have a close up but you get the idea....

I got everything in there from tools,extra winch cable,first aid kit,jumper cables,compressors and so on.

thanks - looks good.. Like your fender flares too - I think this I will changing soon too

either Bushwacker- flat or pocket - haven't decided yet. I like the flat look a little better - looks a little easier to clean too

Bushwacker - Fender Results

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi, thanks - besttops cargo tray doesnt fit 2011's, I am going to have to double check rampage too.. I like the idea of 2 levels of storage, I can store my work gear in a portable cargo bag - out of sight, and out of the way too..

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Hi, thanks - besttops cargo tray doesnt fit 2011's, I am going to have to double check rampage too.. I like the idea of 2 levels of storage, I can store my work gear in a portable cargo bag - out of sight, and out of the way too..
my bad does it only fit 2 doors or just 07 /10

hope you find something!

·
The Bad Guy
23,234 Posts
There's no reason it wouldn't fit an '11.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quadratec can only confirm 07-10 .. I emailed rampage on this one..

·
Vendor
5,688 Posts
We just updated all the model year stuff a few weeks ago, and it hasn't filtered thru all of Quadrtec's computers yet. This rack will fit a 2011.

If you go with rear trunk-style storage, like our Flexatrunk, you may have some issues with 2011 fitment. They changed the subwoofer enclosure a bit.

·
Vendor
5,688 Posts
I had that one - you cannot use the seats up or lower the top in the 4dr. I have the rampage now and love it.
I did not know that - about the top lowering. The seat thing is obvious: it's designed to go right over the rear seat (Same thing for 2 door and TJ).

Great thing about the Jeep world: there are an almost infinite number of choices.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Rampage one will NOT work in my 2011/ just talked to Rampage Products. they are working on a new one in the spring for 2011 and newer / do to the molding in the back they said

1 - 18 of 18 Posts