Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are anywhere near or around Stow, Ohio (North East corner of the state) on May 2nd at the noon hour, come over and join the rest of us at Bob's Big Boy....we're gonna swarm the place with our Jeeps!!!

Let's fill the parking lot!!!!

-Soupy1957

·
Registered
22,773 Posts
Sounds like a plan. I'm ususally off on Fridays. Got an address for that Bob's?

·
Fields of pain is where I graze
3,324 Posts
Is the plan to just park in the parking lot? :confused:

·
Registered
22,773 Posts
Googled it. 1063 Graham Rd. Stow, Ohio 44224 - 330-929-2960

·
Registered
372 Posts
Ill come shoot the breeze and grab some chow. I'd say its the Bob's Big Boy in Stow Meet 'n Greet

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oldgus: thanks for posting the address....yes...it is "Friday" at noon.

This is a "meet-n-greet" but I also thought that we could really impress the hell outa the folks there, and the passers by, if they saw what they thought was a "Jeep Rally" there. (promotes "Jeep" of course).

Turn up our stereos, open our hoods, have some fun,....

Scare the heck outa the workers at Bob's!! (lol)

-Soupy1957

P.S.: and if you think I'm gonna go to Bob's and NOT get a classic Bob's burger, you are SADLY mistaken!!

·
Registered
372 Posts
unfortunately i just found out i have a final that day and i wouldnt be able to make it. any chance we'd be able to chagne the day to saturday or sunday?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sat/Sun is possible if necessary but I'm there for a family wedding and my schedule is kinda tight.....also have a Supplier Audit I'm doing while out there.....

-Soupy1957

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bad news gang...due to uncontrollable circumstances, I'll not be in Ohio that weekend after all.

I hope ya'll go in my place, and get a classic "Bob's Big Boy" burger in honor of me, and have a great time together!!

Sorry ya'll.

-Soupy1957

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry for the confusion but as it turns out, my wife's health has taken a turn for the better, and once again we'll plan to be in Ohio for the family wedding.

This, of course means that I'll go over to Bob's in Stow as planned, Friday the 2nd of May, at Noon.

Hope I see ya'll there!! (With your Jeeps, of course)

-Soupy1957

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We're now 6 days from the gathering mentioned here....hope you can take the time to drive your rig over and join me for a burger at noon on Friday!!

Let's SWAMP the place with 4x4's, and let em all wonder what the HECK is going on!!

-Soupy1957

·
Registered
68 Posts
i just did that last night at steak in shake in stealyard commons. all lifted trucks and jeeps. i hopefully can make it friday all depends on if im having my daughter now or later.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looking forward to anyone who cares to show up.....first person who walks up to me and says "Hey Soupy" gets a "Bob's Big Boy Burger" on ME!!!

-Soupy1957

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What I look like today

In case you are intending to take me up on that offer, here's what I look like currently....

·
Registered
22,773 Posts
I'm planning on being there as long as I don't get called to work. Hope the weather warms up by then so the top can come off! Snow possible Wednesday?? :eek:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I know enough about NE Ohio to understand gray skies and lake effect snow, but SNOW on Wednesday????:rofl:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts