Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had one of the strangest things happen to me...

Yesterday I was driving home from the grocery store and had all 4 windows down on my JKU. Yes I know, the top and doors were on since it was raining last weekend, but I digress.

As I was making a right turn I heard a strange thump sound that came from within the cabin. At first I thought nothing of it and maybe my groceries shifted. But after thinking about it some more I realized it was from the back seat.

So as I'm driving, I'm trying to steal little moments to look over my shoulder in the backseat to see what it was. I have bungees that span the floor to hold down my rear mats when I'm driving doorless and thought maybe one of them snapped. I reach my hand back and check the bungees, still secure.

Then it happend. I caught a glimpse of what it was. I saw feathers behind the driver seat on the floor. I knew immediately it was a bird, what I didn't know if it was alive or not, so the next 5 minutes I was a little concerned he would jump up and start flapping about in the cab.

Finally pulled over, and jumped out of the Jeep. I snuck up to the back door and quickly threw it open hoping he would fly out. No such luck.

Upon closer investigation, I found this: (Sorry the pic may be a little graphic to some)

Now - luckily I had plastic grocery bags and could wrap one around my hand to get him out. He was freshly gone as he was still limp and floppy. I absolutely know I did not hit this bird. He would have made a more distinct sound from the plastic/metal on the Jeep. It was almost like he died midflight and came right through the backseat driver side window and landed in that spot. I thoguht maybe someone threw him into the Jeep, but there was nobody around me (pedestrians or cars).

Anways - I wonder what kind of omen this is....it had to be a one in a million that this happened.

Really freaked me out and had to share, anyone else got a weird story?

·
Registered
607 Posts
Not Jeep related but I used to drive for Pepsi Cola, I was driving past a golf course one day and all of a sudden the passenger side window smashed. Then I noticed a golf ball on the floor of the truck.

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
I was standing in a buddies driveway one day, talking. We were leaning against the front of my truck, when we heard a thump behind us. Turn around and there is a dead bird sitting on the windshield, up against the wiper. It just dropped out of the sky, as there were no trees near us. Never did figure it out.

·
Rocky Mountain Jeeper
244 Posts
Anways - I wonder what kind of omen this is....it had to be a one in a million that this happened.........
I'm not sure if you want the "good news" or the "bad news" first so I'll start with the bad news. Someone you may or may not know has cast the "Umga Verudi Bunganga" curse upon you. It's an ancient Voodoo spell and the results are 100% fatal. On the 7th day following the original incident (the bird falling into your car) you will see a small rodent of some sort cross your path, at that time you will have less than 30 minutes before you shall suffer the full ramifications of the spell. Now here's the good news, the spell can be broken. In order to break the spell and be relieved of any consequences as a result of the spell being cast upon you there is only one option. You must deliver a set of (5) 37" tires to a very specific address that shall come to you via direct message in the next 24 hours. The direct message will also include the specific model of tires that will break the spell. Act quickly once the message is received and you shall have your life restored to normal as it was prior to having this spell cast upon you. REMEMBER, the only way to undo what has been done is to deliver the tires to the address you will receive via direct message very soon. Good luck to you my friend!

·
Registered
635 Posts
^^^ Like! At least you can break the spell...

·
Registered
204 Posts
I'm not sure if you want the "good news" or the "bad news" first so I'll start with the bad news. Someone you may or may not know has cast the "Umga Verudi Bunganga" curse upon you. It's an ancient Voodoo spell and the results are 100% fatal. On the 7th day following the original incident (the bird falling into your car) you will see a small rodent of some sort cross your path, at that time you will have less than 30 minutes before you shall suffer the full ramifications of the spell. Now here's the good news, the spell can be broken. In order to break the spell and be relieved of any consequences as a result of the spell being cast upon you there is only one option. You must deliver a set of (5) 37" tires to a very specific address that shall come to you via direct message in the next 24 hours. The direct message will also include the specific model of tires that will break the spell. Act quickly once the message is received and you shall have your life restored to normal as it was prior to having this spell cast upon you. REMEMBER, the only way to undo what has been done is to deliver the tires to the address you will receive via direct message very soon. Good luck to you my friend!
:punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

LOL hilarious!!! :rofl:

Apparently I also hit the jackpot in the Nigerian lottery!

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Hey I won 2 free round trip plane tickets anywhere I want all I have to do is attend a non pressure time share meeting.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts