Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, question. I have a 13 JKU and the issue that I am having is intermittently (sometimes once a day, sometimes every few days) my Electronic Stability Control light will very briefly come on (like only long enough for the audible "ding" noise) and go right back off. When it flashes my speedo starts to drop down to 0 and the comes right back up but I have no change in performance from the jeep. Everything continues to run and drive just like normal, just the light flashes and speedo drops but then comes right back. Any ideas? Have not taken it to dealer cause it's out of warranty.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Check your battery first. My '13 just recently had bad LSD sensor, after the repair kept getting weird lights with jumping speedo. after several false diagnosis the battery failed. No problems since the replacement.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Ditto on the battery cable. My winch connection wouldn't let my clamp tighten down all the way. I move the winch cable and tightened it back up. No more dings

·
Premium Member
528 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you everyone for the help! I am sure that it is due to my winch connection and will figure out a way to relocate things so they all fit. Thanks again! This is why I love this place!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts