Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Its been about 3 weeks since i got my 2020 sahara unlimited and am loving it.

Theres one issue i want to discuss and if anyone has had similar issue pls tell me what you did to fix it.

After parking my jeep i can hear a stange rewinding sound from under the jeep. It slows down after 30 secs but its still there. Then it goes away after some time.

its a rewinding kind of sound.

so any help is appreciated. thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the 2.0 ltr motor. its not coming from the motor. its coming from underneath the jeep.

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Wouldn't happen to be the video cassette recorder taping your favorite show, would it?

Hahaha, just kidding...

I think I've heard something similar on my '12 JK. I believe it was the fuel pump shutting down

·
WF approved Offical Jeep Account.
1,572 Posts
Hi,

Its been about 3 weeks since i got my 2020 sahara unlimited and am loving it.

Theres one issue i want to discuss and if anyone has had similar issue pls tell me what you did to fix it.

After parking my jeep i can hear a stange rewinding sound from under the jeep. It slows down after 30 secs but its still there. Then it goes away after some time.

its a rewinding kind of sound.

so any help is appreciated. thanks.
Hi arjun,
If you believe your vehicle is not operating as designed, we recommend having your dealer take a look. If you decide to go this route and need additional assistance throughout your service visit, please send us a PM.
Alex
JeepCares

1 - 10 of 10 Posts