Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Strap inside soft top

Just bought an 07 4dr. 1300 miles, and I found that with the sun top opened, the pass side back was sagging. I found the strap pulled thru the rivets. Took it to my dealer, and they say they have seen a few of these, and are hoping to see a re-design of the strap. They took a pic of mine and sent to Jeep in order to get replacement parts for me.

·
Registered
158 Posts
the black strap on the inside of the softop came undone and ripped off, is there any reason its there anyway?
Almost happened to me. When you put your top back on, make sure that those straps are not tangled around anything, because thats how i almost ripped mine off. Good thing i climbed inside and investigated why my top was pulling forward.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Ok must be a 4dr thing.....I was just confused..ok thats not actually that uncommon a thing:rofl:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Ok must be a 4dr thing.....I was just confused..ok thats not actually that uncommon a thing:rofl:
Not really, 2dr soft-top has it too.

Sorry could not find a good picture, but they are the two straps on the sides of the top frame from mid to back.
View attachment 2642

·
Registered
583 Posts
you said strap-on

1 - 13 of 13 Posts