Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2013 AEV wrangler jk with 1800 miles on it. its been at the dealership for the last 2weeks it will not shift out of 1st gear the code that pops says no final drive. Can anybody please help these techs figure out this problem

·
Registered
260 Posts
It doesn't mean it wasn't hit with a procal. If tire size, or low pressure monitoring trip level changed a procal would have been used. Great tool, but if a mistake is made, you can enter some ridiculous things. When I first did it to adjust tire size, I deleted the diff ratio on accident. My Jeep had shifting issues, as well as no working speedometer, and accrued no mileage until I figured it out for 5 miles.

Of course, the dealer would likely have flashed the memory in some way to clear that first thing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It doesn't mean it wasn't hit with a procal. If tire size, or low pressure monitoring trip level changed a procal would have been used. Great tool, but if a mistake is made, you can enter some ridiculous things. When I first did it to adjust tire size, I deleted the diff ratio on accident. My Jeep had shifting issues, as well as no working speedometer, and accrued no mileage until I figured it out for 5 miles.

Of course, the dealer would likely have flashed the memory in some way to clear that first thing.
yes they flashed it replaced the TPMS,TCM,valve body,solenoids u name it they replaced it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts