Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The dumbest thing for me was somebody ran off with my lug nuts on one wheel only in a walmart parking lot. Top was off doors off and face still on cd player but they ran off with my lug nuts.

·
Premium Member
1,893 Posts
Oh, I was thinking it was about removing the stupid stuff that it came with,lol, not what has been "stolen" from it.

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ilmjumper said:
battery :( at a boat ramp no less
That sucks bad man. They make the locks for your hood. Was thinking about investing and after hearing this I prolly will be lol

·
Registered
184 Posts
Faceplate for my radio, at my apartment. They rummaged through my center console and I guess figured the $100 blue tooth headset wasn't worth it, or the New Balance sneakers in the back seat, or the recovery strap. Luckily the glove box was locked or they would have gotten my Ipod, but yea, just the faceplate.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Pain in the ass BMX kids always steel my chrome valve caps. What goes around comes around and I guess it's my turn. Sorry to all those I've taken valve caps from when I was a kid.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Got all my CDs stolen out from my old Jeep with the top down at work. My fault, I work in a BAD!!!!!! part of town. Should have known better. Lesson learned.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I was in a Kroger parking lot and they took the removable faceplate off my Audivox radio. I noticed it as soon as I got in the Jeep. I went over the the group of guys that were loitering by the entrance when I went in and offered the whole thing to whoever took it. No one stepped up.

·
Rock-Rubber
16,971 Posts
Ive had someone take me gas cap off, and I was pretty tissed. but then I found out they just put it in the pocket of my door. then it was funny. I havent had anything stolen yet, but I live in a smaller town and people tend to leave me alone ;)

·
Registered
233 Posts
That sucks bad man. They make the locks for your hood. Was thinking about investing and after hearing this I prolly will be lol
Yeah that was one of the first things I ordered for the new jeep! Def makes my top ten worst days, pouring rain, couldnt get the boat out and was about an hour away from home. Boyfriend had to come rescue me :rolleyes:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Ive had someone take me gas cap off, and I was pretty tissed. but then I found out they just put it in the pocket of my door. then it was funny. I havent had anything stolen yet, but I live in a smaller town and people tend to leave me alone ;)
This is pretty funny. Wonder if it was someone who knew you...

I haven't had anything taken, but I just got my jeep and my apartment complex is gated as well as the parking lot at work being "not a thru street" so the only people who go in are other people who work there.

·
Registered
401 Posts
The first thing I did when I bought my jeep was get lockable everything. Locking gas cap, locking door hinge nuts, locking center consol and glove box, hood lock, lug nut locks, cable and pad lock through my spare, gerry cans and hi-lift. So far nothing has been stolen, did find where someone attempted to take my spare but once they realized how well it was locked up, apprently gave up :D

·
Registered
5,152 Posts
1 gas cap - work parking lot.

1 radio faceplate - home

a set of spare mags for my Glock - home (they left them in a buddies Explorer that they also rummaged through)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts