Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Wrangler has two quirks that I wonder if they are 'normal' or should I be pursuing a fix.

1. The navigation voice sometimes skips out. For example the voice would say something like, "In 3__ndred yards___eft."

2. Sometimes I swear that the turn signal just skipped a beat. Can't tell if I had a brainfart or was momentarily lost in a tune or something. It will be like "tickta tickta tickta tickatick tickta tickta..." (or however else you want to write a turn signal noise)

Anyone else notice behavior like that?

It is sooooo intermittent that I have no idea how to get a dealer to witness it for service.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I am glad I am not the only one thinking I am crazy that the turn signal skips every once in a while. I would say mine has been doing it for a few months now. Doesn't do it with enough regularity, but I will probably mention next time I am at the dealership.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Sounds like you have the Mel Tillis edition.

·
Registered
43 Posts
My turn signal does the same thing and has done so from day 1. I might be going crazy but there seems to be a correlation between the stutter and when there's other input, for example, as soon as I start turning the wheel, or press the clutch etc...

I was just thinking about the delayed horn potentially caused by the CAN bus....coincidence?!?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts