Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a subwoofer that goes in the rear cargo tool/jack holder compartment? I've found threads where people have made one themselves- but I could have sworn there is a manufacturer that offers one. I don't mean the JL Audio subwoofer either-I am looking for the one that fits into the plastic enclosure completely- without "bumping" into the cargo area.
My father in law (acoustical engineer/manufacturer) wants to design and manufacture one in that spot. But if it already exists I don't want him to re-create the wheel.
Thanks Jeep audiophiles!

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's the same thread I found on the DIY install funny enough. Thanks for finding that Kenwood unit. Pretty close- that might've been the one I'd seen. I swore it was a unit that custom-mounted directly into the Jeep enclosure . However that was 6 mos. or so back when I bought my Jeep so my memory is fuzzy.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Yahhh now I remember the one you're talking about. Sorry for my useless posts. I'll try to find it again when I get home from the bar. If I can type at that point.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts