Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking for the bottom right bracket that ties the subwoofer to the tub floor, im missing it in my jeep for some reason, can anyone help me with a part number? for the dealership, since they are incompetent.

thank you!

·
Registered
828 Posts
Panzo said:
im looking for the bottom right bracket that ties the subwoofer to the tub floor, im missing it in my jeep for some reason, can anyone help me with a part number? for the dealership, since they are incompetent.

thank you!
Call Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge 3178383919 and ask for Rodney in Parts. I call him or James for all my parts questions

·
Registered
34 Posts
You can not buy that part I just went through the same thing.
Some jackbut sold me a sub on ebay without the bracket, I went to all resources to find one and I finally just found a second sub on ebay with bracket. or you can find a friend with one and fabricate one if you have know how. Sorry for the bad news..

·
Registered
326 Posts
Have to buy the whole thing from the dealer just for the bracket. I went through the same thing, since mine is rusting from the rear glass seal letting water trickle in.

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
:cool: Maybe they changedem-

My '08 JKU Rubi has an adjustable RIGHT bracket and the LEFT bracket is part of the "woofer" case molding-

That "woofer" was the 2nd thing I removed from my NEW JKU in '08

I'd follow eth above advice for dealer parts dept, or wrecking yard !!

You could have my whole speaker, but it would cost to much to shipit toya !!

Why don't you goto ACE HDware and buy a $1 buck "L" BKT and just make one??

Good luck

:rofl::rofl: JIMBO

1 - 5 of 5 Posts