What would you do?
3 and 4 are totally unnecessary.1. Better paint jobs, and have at least one shade of blue body color per year.
2. Upgrade the stock speakers and have at least one USB port on every model.
3. Make a stock grill screen for every Wrangler model.
4. Engineer an easier soft top to take on and off.
5. Have them make me a one-off, factory produced maize and blue U. of Michigan edition Rubicon.
That's a very good idea! Makes perfect business sense as well as keeping with Jeep history. :beerdrinking:I'd Keep the JK.
3) then I would explore more offroad options more in line with what Jeeps history has been. Get into side by sides and stuff like this:
Popular with who?You guys are a confusing bunch -_- all the hate on IFS and its pretty popular atm.
I would want a waterproof interior with all the electronics and head unit sealed or at least having a nice cover like those on boats. Add a V8 option and maybe increase the towing capacity as well.
Honestly there is not much I'd change with the JK.