Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
ROCKY mountains are far from East Tennessee. Since you will be in the Appalachian mts, more specifically the Blue Ridge, how about something like "Black Ridge" or "Apalachee Traveler" (Apalachee is a native american tribe and the origin of the Appalachian name). I don't think I like traveler in the second name but couldn't quickly think of anything better. But you get the point.

BTW, Go Gators! :thumb:
I have to say that Rocky would be be a cool name for a jeep

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
ROCKY mountains are far from East Tennessee. Since you will be in the Appalachian mts, more specifically the Blue Ridge, how about something like "Black Ridge" or "Apalachee Traveler" (Apalachee is a native american tribe and the origin of the Appalachian name). I don't think I like traveler in the second name but couldn't quickly think of anything better. But you get the point.

BTW, Go Gators! :thumb:
Hahahahaha damn I messed up there. I meant to say Smoky Mountains in ROCKY TOP Tennessee;)

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Hahahahaha damn I messed up there. I meant to say Smoky Mountains in ROCKY TOP Tennessee;)
That's why I suggested Smoky... also the grey color the Jeep is going to be.

·
Registered
21 Posts
My new 2016 JKUR arrived and I was anxious to name it too, even asked some friends to suggest some names... but after careful consideration will wait until the build is done and I drive it a bit before deciding.

Time and miles will help YOU decide what works best after the character comes out. IMHO

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
That's why I suggested Smoky... also the grey color the Jeep is going to be.
I do like the name Smoky. That was actually my first pet's name so it adds some extra value

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
JeepSquash

·
Super Moderator
2006 TJ Rubicon, 4.0, automatic
3,092 Posts

·
Registered
04 lj with GRTOPS half cab conversion 05 rocky mountain 06 rubicon with banks sidewinder turbo
1,430 Posts
Shoot, sorry for not putting a picture on here, but here it is as it stands right now! I'll be painting it dark gray and changing somoe of my accents to orange though
that's a good lookin jeep why would you want to that? inho you are going to F up a good lookin jeep

21 - 40 of 42 Posts