Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am flying in to Las Vegas on 10-31-15, (my wife has training for work, and I am not a huge gambler, so looking for other things to do). I have never really been 4 wheeling in a Jeep, much less in this part of the country. If anyone is going 4 wheeling around Las Vegas Sunday (11-1-15), and has an extra seat, PM me and let me know.
Thanks

·
Registered
639 Posts
Hello, I am flying in to Las Vegas on 10-31-15, (my wife has training for work, and I am not a huge gambler, so looking for other things to do). I have never really been 4 wheeling in a Jeep, much less in this part of the country. If anyone is going 4 wheeling around Las Vegas Sunday (11-1-15), and has an extra seat, PM me and let me know.
Thanks
Cant help you with an empty seat, but if you have the time, (and a rental car) its only a couple hours max to Death Valley NP from LV and even in a rental car its someplace to see. Dantes View, Badwater, and Artists Drive come to mind all easy to do and worth seeing.

If you really want to go nuts and heat up your C/C rent a Farabees Jeep in Furnace Creek for the day (roughly $300) and hit the Racetrack Playa etc.

·
Premium Member
10,093 Posts
Check road conditions in Death Valley first we had record rainfall and flooding out there a lot of roads are still closed

1 - 4 of 4 Posts